SyntaxHighlighter

2009/04/30

I had three incidents at Subway - Apr 29th 2009 14:55

Today I bought a Turkey Breast sandwich at Subway in university.

When I ordered a foot long Subway Club, the waiter refused my order and said something. The reason why they refused me was that they have been unable to serve meats for a while because of swine flu. The waiter told me about the notification in front of the shop. Subway seems to have suffered from the flu.

Second, the waiters were different from those who had served so far. I remember most former waiters were from Mexico. Although I may be suspecting too much, the usual waiters may also be also at home.

And finally, when I paid it, it cost more than $5. The Subway seems to have stopped the campaign of a foot long size sandwich for $5. Oh how sad it is!

0 件のコメント: