SyntaxHighlighter

2009/02/01

Songsmith - Feb 01st 2009 02:01

A Silicon Valley journalist wrote a journal about Microsoft Songsmith as a terrible and disappointing software. Before reading the article, I saw Youtubbed videos about Songsmith and thought it's very enjoyable probably because I am tone-deaf. I wanted to get it a little. However she is blaming Songsmith for the quality in the journal. I don't know whether it is true, or not.

Today I read Linus's blog. In the blog, he is praising Songsmith.

Which is stood by, the view of the silicon valley journalist or of the Linux developer? If anything, I think Songsmith will not be sold much. It's because the target market is not so big. Nevertheless I agree with and vote on Linus. As an engineer, I think Songsmith is interesting!


0 件のコメント: