SyntaxHighlighter

2008/10/06

Driving to Santa Cruz





3 weeks ago, I drove a car to Santa Cruz.

Santa Cruz faces the sea south than Stanford. It took one and quarter hours by car. There is a little bit dangerous section at the Santa Cruz Highway where the width of the road gets narrow and people run it as fast as possible. My Corolla was run after to a pickup truck and I felt very scary...

By the way Santa Cruz is the beautiful and calm under the strong sun. People enjoy beach valley and playing kites. And tourists enjoy an amusement park, Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, and restaurants.

I ate a shrimp salad and a clam chowder. The clam chowder was covered with a big bread. So I scooped up it with a spoon and ate. I felt that it was delicious!

Now it is October, so I want to go there again to see the autumn of Santa Cruz and to eat the clam chowder. The next I will use the sea side road where I will go through Hal Moon Bay.

0 件のコメント: