SyntaxHighlighter

2009/05/03

Amazing Weather Forecast Show

American TV weather forecasts are not just information program but like TV shows. On my opinion, weather forecasters emphasize themselves more more than weather information. They walk back and forth on screen, swing their arms, and sometimes cover and hide important information. In below pictures the weather forecaster occupies 1/4 up to 1/3 of the screen for himself. I know it's a catchy way to attract audiences, however...you aren't annoyed?








I talked with my professor and his staff about the behavior, then he was interested in Japanese weather forecast programs. I explained to them that Japanese weather forecasters are gone out from the screen when they show the map. Then he said suddenly funny idea that they don't have to disappear because Japanese island is vertically and they can be on the sea. He must be right!

0 件のコメント: