SyntaxHighlighter

2008/12/03

Can't buy HDTV in USA any more?

Now I want a HDTV(larger than 32inch, 1080/24p). But I may have lost the opportunity to buy it...
  • Black Friday
    • Fry's
      • SamSung LN32A330(720p) $388
      • Sony KDL-40S4100 $749
      • Samsung LN40A500 $798
        • I went to Fry's at 4:00AM on Black Friday, but there had already been so many people trying to buy them... Above all, some families were great. They were well-organized and buying everything very effectively. I had been in line for about two hours, however I left there because I felt tired and a bit ill.
  • After Black Friday
    • buy.com
      • Toshiba REGZA 32RV530U $629.99
        • I ordered it once. But buy.com suddenly cancelled my order without givining any reason. I asked buy.com why the company had stopped it. The company didn't reveal the specific reason but said that the verification of my credit card had failed. And they stopped selling 32RV530U... That I can't understand. My credit card information may have just been stolen by buy.com. So I don't want to buy anything at buy.com, EVER!
    • amazon.com
      • Panasonic TH42PZ85U $799+$65.24
        • While I was considering clicking the button to buy it, the sale had already finished... orz=3
Now I can't find any information on good sales of HDTVs. So I may have to wait for Christmas sales...

0 件のコメント: